Christmas Quotes about Family
Christmas is one of the most important times of the year to celebrate and have fun with your loved ones. We have got a collection of emotional as well as funny quotes to say out to your family. These Christmas quotes about family let you have the best of the moments with these feelings. You just need to express your gratitude and it will be all done. However, you need not do the labor for this. There is a lot that needs to be thought of when writing Christmas quotes about family. These quotes have got the power to convey your message in the desired manner. When it comes to family, gratitude is the first thing that you cannot miss expressing. We have a touch of that gratitude in our Christmas quotes about family for you. Share it across and see the smiles flashing on your family’s face with these wonderful and unique Christmas greetings. Merry Christmas!!!
- At Christmas, all roads lead home. – Marjorie Holmes
- Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love! – Hamilton Wright Mabie
- Love is what’s in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen. – Author unknown
- I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month. – Harlan Miller
- As we rejoice and celebrate this wonderful season of Christmas, let us not forget to thank baby Jesus for coming into our lives. Let us together prepare ourselves to welcome him into the homes of our hearts. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.
- Have yourself a Merry little Christmas, Let your heart be light.
- Christmas spells out love, hope and joy. Pass it on to everyone in your life. Have a great Christmas.
- May the Christmas season
fill your home with joy,
your heart with love
and your life with laughter.
- May the peace and blessings
of Christmas be yours;
And may the coming year
be filled with happiness.
- With all Good Wishes
for Christmas and the New Year.
- The gift of love.
The gift of peace.
The gift of happiness.
May all these be yours at Christmas.
- A wish for peace and happiness
at Christmas and throughout the New Year.
- “I manage a toast to the Christmas tree and one to the sweet absurdity in the miracle of the verb to be. Lucky you, lucky me.”— Miller Williams
- “What if Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. What if Christmas…perhaps…means a little bit more!” — Dr. Seuss, How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
- “Said the king to the people everywhere, listen to what I say. Pray for peace, people everywhere! listen to what I say. The Child, the Child, sleeping in the night. He will bring us goodness and light” — Do You Hear What I Hear
- “Mankind is a great, an immense family… This is proved by what we feel in our hearts at Christmas.” — Pope John XXIII
- “Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.”— Charles M. Schulz
- “During Christmas, open your heart with love to appreciate the beauty of life and all the presents that you have received from the earth.”— Debasish Mridha
- “Remember. No man is a failure who has friends. Thanks for the wings. Love, Clarence.”— It’s a Wonderful Life
- Hosannah in the highest! Christ is born, celebrate with gladness!
- Merry Christmas to you and God bless you and your family with peace and joy for the year to come.
- Rejoice! Rejoice! Rejoice in the birth of the Lord – for unto us a child is given this night to bring peace and love to all mankind.
- Christmas is about sharing and spending time with family and friends. It’s about creating happy memories with those you love.
- There is nothing better than your caring family surrounding you in holidays like these. Merry Christmas!
- There are so many gifts I want to give to you this Christmas. Peace, love, joy, happiness are all presents I am sending your way.
- May your home be filled with the joy of the Christmas season. Here’s wishing you a blessed Christmas and Happy New Year!
- I wish you a blessed holiday season. May this Christmas bring you comfort, joy, peace and happiness to last throughout the coming year!
- Christmas is a time for cherishing those who bring so many blessings to our lives. May your heart feel that love this Christmas and throughout the New Year ahead.
- It is easy to get lost in the flurry of activity during the holiday season. May you get time to take in the beauty and true meaning of the season and have a Merry Christmas!
- What’s the best part of Christmas shopping?
When you know it’s a wrap.
– Melanie White
- Know why this Christmas card is awesome?
It’s not an email.
It’s not a text.
It’s not facebook, snapchat, or pinterest.
- If you mistakenly wrap a Christmas present in paper that says “Happy Birthday”…
You can always write “to Jesus” on it.
- As far as gifts go, you’re one of the best Christmas presents I’ve ever gotten. Happy Christmas Birthday!
- Thanks for being born during the holidays. It’s great to have one more reason to get jolly! Happy Holiday Birthday!
- Mixing birthdays and holidays makes for a caroling, jingling, amazingly great time!
See More ->>> Top 20 Merry Christmas Quotes for Cards for Love
See More ->>> Short Merry Christmas Quotes Funny Sayings from Movies
See More ->>> Download Merry Christmas Quotes Images for Facebook
See More ->>> Famous Merry Christmas Quotes and Sayings Inspirational
See More ->>> Cute Merry Christmas quotes for friends, Family