Merry Christmas Quotes
Wish Merry Christmas with these wonderful merry Christmas wishes for your people on this auspicious day. Here we have got the best and the excellent collection of merry Christmas quotes for you. There’s nothing better than the words to express things. And when you have got the facility to use the creative words so as to deliver the wishes, why stay behind. Just explore the wide range of merry Christmas quotes and see how special these quotes mean. These wonderful Merry Christmas quotes let you have the best time of the entire season, when you see your dear ones reading the Christmas quotes shared with them. We assure your people will feel special with these merry Christmas quotes. So let these be the part of your celebration and enjoy the day you exactly wished to. This merry Christmas quotes completely the entire celebration so let it be a part of this festival.
- “That’s the true spirit of Christmas; people being helped by people other than me.”– Jerry Seinfeld
- “Do give books – religious or otherwise – for Christmas. They’re never fattening, seldom sinful, and permanently personal.”1– Lenore Hershey
- A Christmas miracle is when your family doesn’t get into a single argument all day.
– Melanie White
- I’ve never really understood why Jews go out for Chinese food on Christmas Eve, but I think it’s because so many Chinese restaurants have the word “temple” in their names.
– Dan Zevin
- Sending Christmas cards is a good way to let your friends and family know that you think they’re worth the price of a stamp.
– Melanie White
- The principal advantage of the non-parental lifestyle is that on Christmas Eve you need not be struck dumb by the three most terrifying words that the government allows to be printed on any product: “Some assembly required.”
– John Leo
- Once again we find ourselves enmeshed in the Holiday Season, that very special time of year when we join with our loved ones in sharing centuries-old traditions such as trying to find a parking space at the mall.
– Dave Barry
- That’s the true spirit of Christmas; people being helped by people other than me.
– Jerry Seinfeld
- Xmas Trivia: Before it became a major shopping holiday, Christmas is believed to have had a “religious” meaning.
– Andy Borowitz
- Hope you’ve been doubly good this year…for your sake. Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas!
- Wishing you day filled with love, joy, cake, balloons, candy canes, and snowmen! Happy December Birthday!
- May blessings abound during this season of joy. Happy Christmas Birthday!
- Wishing you twofold joy and happiness as your special day falls on Christmas. Happy Birthday!
- Extra wishes to you for your special day. Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday!
- Hope your birthday is truly magical. Happy Birthday on Christmas Eve!
- May this holiday season bring you more blessings on your birthday. Happy Christmas Birthday!
- Santa’s coming! Don’t forget to prepare cookies and milk and place them near the Christmas tree! Merry Christmas!
- I take this Christmas as an opportunity to remind you how much you mean to me. I can’t even think what would I ever do without you. I thank God for sending you into my life. On this beautiful occasion, I pray to him to give you whatever you wish for. May
- Bells are ringing and everyone is singing, It’s Christmas! It’s Christmas! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Wishing you a joyous Holiday Season
and a most prosperous and healthy New Year.
- To a joyful present
and a well remembered past.
Best wishes for Happy Holidays
and a magnificent New Year.
- Wishing you a merry Christmas and peace throughout the year.
- Noel! Peace and joy to you this Christmastime!
- Let the magic of Christmas bring love and peace to you and to the world.
- Allow peace into your heart this Christmas, and may the new year be a time to rejoice.
- May goodness and light follow you this Christmas and for all your days.
- Celebrate this Yuletide with God at your side.
- May you and those you love find true happiness and peace this Christmas and into the new year!
- Feel the peace and love of Christmas in your heart this holiday season.
- Joy, peace, and love unto you and your family this Christmas.
- Let resounding joy ring from your rafters this Christmas!
- As the tree is evergreen, let the spirit of Christmas ever warm our hearts.
- Christmas isn’t about what you receive – it’s about the love that you give.
- The most wonderful gift I can receive this Christmas is to celebrate with you.
- May the Lord send all His wonderful gifts this holiday season!
- With love and good tidings to you this Christmas and a joyous new year!
- Joy, grateful tidings, and a chance to rest and reflect on the blessings of God – all this I wish for you this year.
- May all the joys of Christmas fill your heart throughout the New Year.
- Family and Friends are a wonderful part of Christmas!
- Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
- With every wish for a very Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years
- I know we are always busy this holiday season but I want to take the time to wish you and yours, happy holidays. I hope we can spend time together soon.
- Christmas fills me with hope, joy, love, and happiness. I want you to know that your friendship makes me feel the same way.
- A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love.A blessed Christmas to you!
- So thankful am I for having a friend like you. Wishing you blessings for the holidays and the coming year.
- Having a friend that always hears you out when something is troubling you, truly is the most precious gift a person can ever receive in any holiday. Thus, I’d like to wish you the Merriest of Christmases!
- “For Christmas this year, try giving less. Start with less attitude. There’s more than enough of that in the world as it is – and people will usually just give it back anyway!”– Anne Bristow
- I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store, and he asked for my autograph.”– Shirley Temple
- “Aren’t we forgetting the true meaning of Christmas. You know, the birth of Santa?”– Matt Groening
- The amount of time and energy we spend putting up and taking down holiday decorations tells me our ‘top of the food chain’ claim is invalid.
– Linda in Disguise
See More ->>> Funny Christmas Quotes, Sayings and Messages for Signs
See More ->>> 35 Merry Christmas Quotes about Family and Love
See More – >>> Top 20 Merry Christmas Quotes for Cards for Love
See More ->>> Short Merry Christmas Quotes Funny Sayings from Movies
See More ->>> Download Merry Christmas Quotes Images for Facebook
See More ->>> Famous Merry Christmas Quotes and Sayings Inspirational